You will find all of our vacant positions here.
CRYPTOCURRENCY CUSTODIAL PLATFORM IN THE JAPANESE LANGUAGE
On behalf of our partner company we are looking for a hard working person to join our Zug based team in the exciting new field of developing a cryptocurrency custodial platform in the Japanese language. The job description includes the following:
- performing research into competing services in cryptocurrency custodial platforms with a strong focus on the Japanese market (the largest in the world)
- providing in depth analysis of the requirements of clients in Japan and several other Asian countries for a cryptocurrency custodial platform in Switzerland
- consultation on the organizational and internal structure for the Zug based cryptocurrency custodial platform to closely and seemlessly meet these requirements
The candidate must be independent, proactive, disciplined, focused and communicative. The main characteristics of the successful candidate are:
- perfect speaker of Japanese and English
- presently working in the field of blockchain and/or cryptocurrency
- at least one year of hands-on experience in the field of blockchain and cryptocurrency
- preferably an academic degree in a closely related field
- socially, ample experience of living outside Japan and working in the IT field at one or more international companies
- resident in Switzerland or willing to relocate to Switzerland at short notice
If you believe you are the ideal candidate kindly send your CV and a cover letter in both Japanese and English to the attention of Mrs. Hannah Mazzoleni at De Legibus Limited, firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submitting applications is 9 July 2018.